Plumbing Industry Employment Opportunities
Are you a dependable, ambitious trades professional looking to build your career in the Plumbing & Water Treatment Industry?
Lee County Plumbing & Well Service is seeking to hire experienced personnel to join our growing team.
At Lee County Plumbing & Well Service, excellence is our top priority, and we know the only way to achieve excellence is by hiring the best candidates around.
We are looking for candidates who embody our core values: Integrity, Innovation, Excellence, Teamwork, and Development. If you possess these characteristics, are self-motivated with a strong work ethic, and have great communication skills — Please apply below!
Top 5 Reasons to Work for Lee County Plumbing & Well Service
- Competitive Pay: Our top technicians have the potential to earn more than $85,000+ per year.
- Great Benefits: We provide excellent health insurance, retirement plans, paid vacations and holidays for our employees.
- Advancement Opportunities & Career Path: We invest in developing our team, and we value and reward employee dedication and excellence.
- Well-Trained & Supported Team: At Lee County Plumbing & Well Service, we strive to offer the highest-quality services possible. To achieve this, we are continually investing in the growth of technical skills and trade knowledge of our employees.
- Technology-Forward Work Environment: In an effort to continue working efficiencies, our company invests in technological solutions including computerized dispatch and handheld tablets for technicians along with staying on top of industry trends.
NEW CONSTRUCTION PLUMBING SERVICE AND INSTALLATION TECH
We’re looking for an experienced New Construction Plumbing Service and Installation Technician to join our growing team. We offer GREAT pay, company vehicle, paid holidays/vacation, full health benefits, 401k, and of course… an AWESOME working environment!!
Full Time: Depending on experience
We’re looking for an experienced service plumber to join our growing team. We offer GREAT pay, company vehicle, paid holidays/vacation, full health benefits, 401k, and of course… an AWESOME working environment!
Full Time: $22-$28/hr depending on experience
Office Assistant / Client Services
Are you organized, driven and want a challenging role? Come join Lee County Plumbing our new office assistant/client services coordinator. Duties include but not limited high-volume data entry, service billing, answering phones, and general office duties. This position will grow with the right candidate.
We offer competitive wages, paid holidays and vacations, full health benefit and 401k. We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Please feel free to stop by our office and fill out an application at 1603 Benchmark Ave, Ft. Myers, FL 33905.