Plumbing Industry Employment Opportunities
NEW CONSTRUCTION PLUMBING SERVICE AND INSTALLATION TECH
We’re looking for an experienced New Construction Plumbing Service and Installation Technician to join our growing team. We offer GREAT pay, company vehicle, paid holidays/vacation, full health benefits, 401k, and of course… an AWESOME working environment!!
Full Time: Depending on experience
We’re looking for an experienced service plumber to join our growing team. We offer GREAT pay, company vehicle, paid holidays/vacation, full health benefits, 401k, and of course… an AWESOME working environment!
Full Time: $22-$28/hr depending on experience
Office Assistant Data Entry Clerk
Lee County Services, Inc. is committed to exceeding the customers expectation at each encounter. We want to make all encounters a positive experience so that Lee County Services, Inc. is the first name that comes to mind when customers consider their plumbing needs.
Our mission at Lee County Services is, ” We will operate with honesty and integrity in order to deliver on our promises to our customers and to provide for them the highest quality of service in the industry.” We strive every day to make sure our core values of innovation, excellence, teamwork, integrity, and development come through on every project with every customer.
Job expectation summary: A confident individual with excellent communication skills, able to multitask, and work in unison with the rest of the team. A working knowledge of Quick Books is preferred along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Primary job function: Data entry (ex. receipts, invoices, filing for permits, no cuts, entering time, and more specified as needed). Answering phones, back up dispatching when necessary, and other office help as needed.
Base Hours: Monday through Friday, Day Shift
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Answer phones by 3rd ring at the latest
- Handle customer inquiries & complaints / forward/route calls to appropriate party.
- Schedule service calls/maintenance as Customer Service Representative (CSR).
Credit card receipts
- Enter credit card receipts and make monthly deposits for incoming credit cards.
Enter payroll time for employees
- Enter time from time cards / sync from Acowin.
- Enter and track purchase orders for Tools, POs, and payroll deductions for each department.
Calling in No Cuts/Permits
- Call in/submit all necessary no cuts and permits to correct county offices.
- File all paperwork in specified locations for each project.
- o Enter all fees in QuickBooks for corresponding projects.
Prearrange for all duties/office procedures upon absence
*All other duties / tasks as assigned by Office Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Clear, pleasant, & intelligent verbal skills
- Strong multi-tasking ability for coordinating pending service calls.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer experience; keyboarding at 30 wpm and unsupervised navigation with all Microsoft programs.
- Basic math skill.
- Ability to operate all necessary office machines including computers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and multiple software solutions.
- Business/office professional conduct
HUMAN RELATION SKILLS:
- Professional appearance and posture.
- Positive and cheerful attitude.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Outstanding communication/rapport building skills.
- Internal customer service ethic.
- Demonstrated value of customer service in the Company’s success.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- All new employees are subject to a 90-day introductory period. At the end of said period, employees will receive a performance appraisal. *
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour